Last updated: December 2, 2019
The Chunk (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the The Chunk website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
- Fish oil supplements associated with lower risk of cardiovascular disease April 4, 2020
- 3D printing of capillaries and vascular system very faithful thanks to new material April 2, 2020
- New robotic prosthesis allows hand and finger movements with thought March 13, 2020
- Nuclei of half-destroyed planets from stars detectable by radio telescopes February 10, 2020
- Scientists discover genes involved in the life extension of fruit flies January 31, 2020
- Mini human liver created in the laboratory to simulate diseases and study them January 21, 2020
- Injecting three hormones under the skin causes weight loss in the obese January 19, 2020
- New fabric allows you to control electronic devices through clothes January 14, 2020
- Mass of a huge supermassive black hole calculated with precision by astronomers January 13, 2020
- Blue sharks use hot water swirls to dive into the depths of the sea and feed themselves December 30, 2019